Exogenous Ketones is a keto supplement that claims to aid in improving weight loss for men and women.
Additionally, this weight loss pill may also be able to provide these results without requiring users to change their diet and exercise routines.
Table of Contents
- 1 Who Needs Exogenous Ketones?
- 2 Who Is Exogenous Ketones Intended For?
- 3 What Is Exogenous Ketones?
- 4 What Are The Claimed Exogenous Ketones Benefits?
- 5 What Is The Key Exogenous Ketones Ingredient?
- 6 Are There Any Clinical Studies That Support Exogenous Ketones?
- 7 What’s The Recommended Dosage For Exogenous Ketones?
- 8 What Are The Side Effects Of Exogenous Ketones?
- 9 Is A Keto Diet Worth Following?
- 10 Can Exogenous Ketones Be Directly Purchased?
- 11 Is Exogenous Ketones Available With A Trial Offer?
- 12 What’s The Final Recommendation For Exogenous Ketones?
Who Needs Exogenous Ketones?
- Men and women that are hell-bent on getting slim
- Those people that are struggling with natural weight loss
- People who want fast-acting results without weight loss surgery
- Men and women that are struggling with emotional eating issues
- Those people who are looking for a natural and side effect free weight loss
Who Is Exogenous Ketones Intended For?
This supplement is designed to be a weight loss supplement for men and women over the age of 18. It also doesn’t require a prescription to buy or use. The pills can also be taken daily and provide no side effects with short or long-term use.
Other than under-18s, pregnant/nursing women are also advised against using Exogenous Ketones. But users can verify this by showing their doctor the bottle and asking for advice.
What Is Exogenous Ketones?
Exogenous Ketones is a fat loss pill that claims to help you achieve ketosis within just a few weeks. This is considered considerably faster than following a keto diet that can take months to achieve ketosis. It’s also easier to maintain ketosis with the supplement as compared to the keto diet.
When the body is in the state of ketosis, it produces energy by metabolizing stored fat instead of carbohydrates. This situation helps burn more fat while doing the same exercises and activities.
What Are The Claimed Exogenous Ketones Benefits?
- Accelerated ketosis
- Increased natural ketone levels
- Inhibited fat production and storage
- Inhibited lean muscle loss
- Elevated mood and mental health
- Lowered blood glucose levels
- Suppressed appetite
- Promoted fatigue recovery
- Improved energy production
- Improved fat loss
What Is The Key Exogenous Ketones Ingredient?
The primary keto ingredient in Exogenous Ketones is BHB (Beta-Hydroxybutyrate).
BHB is one of the three main ketone bodies that are found in the body. It’s also the one that is most responsive towards weight loss and appetite management.
In this supplement, BHB is introduced to the body’s system, increasing the ketone levels in the body. Higher ketone levels allow for faster fat burn, improved metabolism, and quicker ketosis.
Are There Any Clinical Studies That Support Exogenous Ketones?
- 2016 study assessed the effects of keto supplements on blood sugar levels of several individuals in the study. The researchers found that taking keto supplements helped reduce blood sugar levels. They also found the pills to improve ATP production and speed up weight loss.
- 2017 study assessed the effects of increasing natural BHB ketone levels in athletes on their performance levels. The researchers found that an increase in ketone levels can help promote better physical performance. It can improve endurance, stamina, and weight loss.
What’s The Recommended Dosage For Exogenous Ketones?
A single bottle of Exogenous Ketones contains 60 pills which are intended to be a 30-day supply. This makes the recommended daily dosage to be two pills. These can be taken with a single meal, preferably in the morning. There also isn’t any alternative dosage for workout and non-workout days.
That said, its recommended to start off slow with a dosage of just one pill a day. This is to let the body adapt to the supplement and prevent any potential discomfort that taking the full dose may cause. However, note that there aren’t any reports of this supplement causing discomfort.
What Are The Side Effects Of Exogenous Ketones?
According to the official website, there are no side effects of using Exogenous Ketones Pills.
The many user reviews that have been posted online on forums have also not indicated any users who have experienced side effects with this supplement.
Is A Keto Diet Worth Following?
The fact is that keto diets are hard to follow and the ketosis they help achieve is difficult to maintain in the long-run. This is why keto pills are so popular.
When combined, this duo can provide faster weight loss and magnified results.
The most common macronutrient ratio for a keto diet is 70% fat, 25% protein, and 5% carbohydrates. The low carb-levels allow the body to starve itself of carbs, causing the switch from carbs to fats for energy production. It’s also why there is a high-fat concentration in keto diets.
Can Exogenous Ketones Be Directly Purchased?
Yes. There are a few exclusive deals on the manufacturer’s site that allow users to purchase Exogenous Ketones directly. These deals also come with FREE shipping to US states and regions.
The direct-purchase deals for Exogenous Ketones:
- $28.57 ea. to buy the 7-bottle deal
- $29.99 ea. to buy the 5-bottle deal
- $33.33 ea. to buy the 3-bottle deal
- $49.99 ea. to buy the 1-bottle deal
Is Exogenous Ketones Available With A Trial Offer?
Yes. Along with the direct-purchase deals, Exogenous Ketones also offers a risk-free trial for new customers.
This trial allows users to enjoy the weight loss benefits with a 30-day supply of Exogenous Ketones with only having to pay a nominal shipping fee.
However, this risk-free trial is only available for customers who sign up for the trial from the official site.
What’s The Final Recommendation For Exogenous Ketones?
The fact that Exogenous Ketones is available with a trial and multi-buy deals can be considered is a unique feature of the supplement.
Additionally, the clinically proven benefits and side-effect free results of keto pills also assure the user that Exogenous Ketones is a quality keto supplement.